Social media and driving your business are synonymous these days. Keeping up with it is the real issue. If you need to stay current, these are the top 25 blogs to help you do so!
And, these are the top five regarding social media in 2010 (based on Social Media Today):
1. Computer-generated will be layered on top of real-live data (e.g., video from a smart phone).
2. Location-based applications will become extinct.
3. We’ll see more and more social networking applications being offered.
4. The FTC will place new social networking guidelines and enforcements.
5. Traditional Internet searches will erode, and other types of searches will emerge.