Yes, folks, you read that right. A sales rep did not hit quota four months out of the eight and wants commission or compensation changed in order to bring in more money. It’s sort of hard to believe. Now she is talking about getting a second job in order to make ends meet. Well, if she would just grow sales, she would make commission and all of us would be happy! Jeez!
- Mistake # 100: Living the top business mistakes
- Mistake # 99: Let sales support staff become lazy and rebellious
- Mistake # 98: End the year unprepared for the next budget year
- Mistake # 97: Lack a profit picture
- Mistake # 96: Fail to stay current with social media trends
- Mistake # 95: Let there be gossip!
- Mistake # 94: Hire someone who makes demands
- Mistake # 93: When things go wrong—run!
- Mistake # 92: Keep harassment to yourself
- Mistake # 91: Ask for commission when there are no sales!