We’ve all had weirdo bosses. I’ve had fat bosses, bald bosses, Latin-Italian bosses (with a short, hot temper), blah bosses, blond bosses, and one that always lied. The liar was the most interesting. She told her direct reports that the VP gave orders that no one was allowed to be promoted in the department. And no one was. No matter what.
- Mistake # 100: Living the top business mistakes
- Mistake # 99: Let sales support staff become lazy and rebellious
- Mistake # 98: End the year unprepared for the next budget year
- Mistake # 97: Lack a profit picture
- Mistake # 96: Fail to stay current with social media trends
- Mistake # 95: Let there be gossip!
- Mistake # 94: Hire someone who makes demands
- Mistake # 93: When things go wrong—run!
- Mistake # 92: Keep harassment to yourself
- Mistake # 91: Ask for commission when there are no sales!