So many small businesses that need to reinvent themselves scramble. They scramble for sales, they scramble for updating resources and personnel, and they scramble for the best ideas. I’ve worked with too many that don’t give themselves enough time to determine if their marketing is working effectively or if they are on the right track. Small businesses need to have one major focus. One vision. One direction. One big eyed eel. And the leadership to get there. But, please: stay focused!
- Mistake # 100: Living the top business mistakes
- Mistake # 99: Let sales support staff become lazy and rebellious
- Mistake # 98: End the year unprepared for the next budget year
- Mistake # 97: Lack a profit picture
- Mistake # 96: Fail to stay current with social media trends
- Mistake # 95: Let there be gossip!
- Mistake # 94: Hire someone who makes demands
- Mistake # 93: When things go wrong—run!
- Mistake # 92: Keep harassment to yourself
- Mistake # 91: Ask for commission when there are no sales!