If you’re not from Maine, you probably are not aware on how our home grown giant retailer, LL Bean, was among other major distributor of catalogs, (or magazine publishers, like Hearst), to do business with paper suppliers who only practice sustainable environmental practices, rather than deforestation. It creates a domino effect on the paper suppliers. LL Bean made a smart move.
- Mistake # 100: Living the top business mistakes
- Mistake # 99: Let sales support staff become lazy and rebellious
- Mistake # 98: End the year unprepared for the next budget year
- Mistake # 97: Lack a profit picture
- Mistake # 96: Fail to stay current with social media trends
- Mistake # 95: Let there be gossip!
- Mistake # 94: Hire someone who makes demands
- Mistake # 93: When things go wrong—run!
- Mistake # 92: Keep harassment to yourself
- Mistake # 91: Ask for commission when there are no sales!