Every company needs to plan for the next generation’s future, and have some sort of commitment to schools in order to play a role in education reform. Fact Company’s article on how the US public schools are in splinters is one major reason. I’m not sure if our future workers will be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.
- Mistake # 100: Living the top business mistakes
- Mistake # 99: Let sales support staff become lazy and rebellious
- Mistake # 98: End the year unprepared for the next budget year
- Mistake # 97: Lack a profit picture
- Mistake # 96: Fail to stay current with social media trends
- Mistake # 95: Let there be gossip!
- Mistake # 94: Hire someone who makes demands
- Mistake # 93: When things go wrong—run!
- Mistake # 92: Keep harassment to yourself
- Mistake # 91: Ask for commission when there are no sales!